Hello beautiful! I'm Tabitha - photographer, mom, and self proclaimed DIYer. I love fall, fresh flowers, ocean waves and everything blue. I consider taco's & margs to have their own food group. I drink iced coffee all year round and most days you can find me coming up with a project at my home or thinking about my next fun photoshoot! I currently live in Meadville, PA with my little girl, Madison. Our favorite things include shopping and enjoying nature together.
I love photographing women and families at every stage of life as they grow from being a high school senior, to getting married and having babies and empowering themselves along the way. I look forward to capturing your one-of-a-kind story through professional photography.
I can't wait to meet you!
My Top Ten Favorite Things
- Spending time with my mini
- Wedding dress obsessed
- Date nights with my man
- Scouting for the best home décor at TJ Maxx
- Traveling and exploring
- Would like to own every animal I find
- Watching Friends and Full House
- Marg's and tacos
- My friends and family
- Empowering women
- We could all use a little more positivity & fun! That's why I try my best to make sure getting your photo taken is a fun and uplifting experience, rather than an awkward, uncomfortable one.
- The story you're creating every single day is worth documenting. Life moves too fast and we all need to hit "pause" every once and a while so we don't miss it.
- Being a flexible person helps me to go with the flow while staying two step ahead. I am so grateful to give the gift of imagery that shows the love & joy between each of my couples.
- My goal is showcase you and the beauty that surrounds you. I want you to be able to relax and laugh while I capture those special intimate moments between family and friends. I love being able to capture the love and joy of families old, or new.